Get Help with your Disability Claim

Are You Disabled?

If you need help with your Social Security Disability benefit claim, complete the Free Case Evaluation Form and a Disability Advocate will contact you to discuss your case.

Have you already applied for Disability benefits?

Are you being treated by a doctor for your disability?


Please Note: Filling out the free case evaluation form is not applying for Social Security Disability benefits through the Social Security Administration.

If you are disabled the first step is to Apply for Social Security Disability benefits with the Social Security Administration. You can only apply for benefits in person through your local Social Security Administration office, by calling 1-800-772-1213 for help by phone, or online at